The Lockdown Series is a free collection of webinars from Virgin StartUp designed to provide support, advice and practical steps that you can take to start, grow and protect your business during these challenging times. All webinars are delivered live and include time for Q&A with the speakers. Registration is free.
ALTERNATIVE FUNDING OPTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
For many start-ups, this is a time when securing funding to ensure sustainability is crucial. There are a number of ways that founders can help protect their start-ups through this difficult period, and we want to ensure all founders everywhere have the latest information on how to secure funding.
In this webinar, Andrea Reynolds, founder of Swoop and Virgin StartUp-funded founder, takes you through the different types of funding available to start-ups, as well as the more recent Government programmes announced in response to Covid-19. The session will cover:
- Funding options available to start-ups
- What investors look for when investing in start-ups
- StartUp Loans and Second Loans
- Governments Covid Relief Funds and the CBILS
- 40-minute live presentation with slides
- 35 minutes for live Q&A with Andrea Reynolds, CEO of Swoop Funding
REGISTER FOR FREE