The Lockdown Series is a free collection of webinars from Virgin StartUp designed to provide support, advice and practical steps that you can take to start, grow and protect your business during these challenging times. All webinars are delivered live and include time for Q&A with the speakers. Registration is free.
CREATIVITY IN A CRISIS: TIPS & TACTICS FOR ADAPTING YOUR START-UP
These are unprecedented times for founders up and down the UK. The unfolding shifts in the economy and consumer behaviour are creating significant challenges and, for some, opportunities.
For some businesses, there are ways to pivot your product or service to engage your customers in different ways.
In this webinar, Ben Keene, co-founder of Rebel Book Club & Virgin StartUp Speaker, looks at examples of how other start-ups are adapting and how you can re-imagine your start-up. He'll be answering questions about your businesses and what you can do right now to survive - or thrive - including:
- Examples of how different businesses have adapted to either survive/thrive or keep customers engaged during the crisis
- Ideas for how to reimagine your business to survive or thrive in the crisis
- How to test new ideas cheaply
- Practical online tools which don't require coding experience
- 40-minute live presentation with slides
- 35 minutes for live Q&A with Ben Keene, co-founder of Rebel Book Club
REGISTER FOR FREE