Do you need some seed funding to help you get your business idea off the ground? If you’re looking for funding ranging from £500 - £25,000 to launch or grow a business in England or Scotland, then a Start Up Loan through Virgin StartUp could be for you.
Since 2013 Virgin StartUp has unlocked over £13m worth of Start Up Loans to launch thousands of businesses.
Benefits of a Start Up Loan with Virgin StartUp:
- Allows each co-founder in a business to apply for £500 - £25,000 in loan funding for the same idea.
- A Start Up Loan allows you to keep 100% equity in your business.
- You are approved based on the strength of the business idea, not on your credit rating.
- You will be matched with a mentor local to you who commits to 15 hours of face-to-face support over 12 months.
- Boosts your future investment appeal. By taking a Start Up Loan through Virgin StartUp it shows that Virgin StartUp feel you have a viable business idea, which will help to give others confidence in your business.
- Free support. If you qualify as an applicant, you will be assigned with a business advisor who provides one to one advice to help you develop a business plan.
- You get access to exclusive offers and opportunities from the Virgin Group.
What’s the process?