Platform-X is the Virgin StartUp and Virgin Trains initiative to shake up train travel, finding innovative businesses that can make change in this space.

Virgin Trains has set four challenges for businesses to work on solving. It’s time for challenge number two: All on-board. Watch the video below to find out more.

Key takeaways

  • This challenge ll about trying to understand the customers travelling with us – Virgin Trains only really get information on 30% of them but need to understand who the other 70% are in order to deliver a better experience and ‘surprise and delight’ them.
  • When we understand more it means products and services can be really tailored to them, attracting more customers to the railways and ensuring they have an amazing experience.
  • We’re looking for someone that solves a real-world business problem and changes the game, something that will help us shake up the industry and make things better. We’re passionate about changing the industry and delivering amazing experiences for our customers.

Get the Virgin StartUp Business plan

The information contained in this website is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice on any matter.  Use of this website is at users own risk and is not intended to create a lawyer-client relationship between Virgin StartUp and any user. Information displayed on this website is provided “as is” and Virgin StartUp does not provide any express or implied warranty or representation concerning the information, including but not limited to the accuracy or appropriateness of the information. Virgin StartUp recommend that users seek their own legal advice before taking (or refraining from) taking any action and do not accept any liability in respect of any actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the information displayed on this website to the fullest extent permitted by law.