Support for founders over the holiday period
Here are the important details you need to know during the festive break.
The Virgin StartUp office is closed from 20th December to 2nd January inclusive.
During these days our phone lines will not be operating and email responses will be delayed.
Start Up Loan Applications
For those in the middle of your Start Up Loan application, we’ll be back to support you in the New Year on 3rd January when we’ll be prioritising reviewing your documents and answering every query as quickly as possible.
The Start Up Loans Company Christmas Hours are:
- Friday 22nd December: Half day - close at 12:30pm
- Wednesday 27th, Thursday 28th and Friday 29th: Normal Working Hours - 9am to 5:30pm
- The Start Up Loans Company will resume with normal working hours on the 2nd January 9am to 5:30pm
Resources to keep you busy if needed…
- How to Write a Business Plan: WATCH
- Download the Business Plan template: DOWNLOAD
- How to do your Personal Survival Budget and Cash Flow: WATCH
Approved or Funded Founders:
If you have any queries regarding the loan repayments then you can contact our Finance Partner GC Business Finance, who administer your loan on (please note that GCBF will be operating their own Christmas Hours – see below):
Phone: 0161 245 4977
Hours: GCBF will be on Christmas break from the 22nd December and will reopen on 2nd January.