Virgin StartUp workshop takes over the Elite Business show!
See how your business can go from lightbulb to launch for FREE in 45 minutes at the Virgin StartUp workshop. The Elite Business Show rolls into London’s Truman Brewery on 10-11 April 2014, and we’re giving everyone a peak our exclusive workshop that helps entrepreneurs turn their business idea into a fully-fledged start-up.
You can attend the two day event and sign up to our workshop here: http://virg.in/4WQ4z
When you apply for funding with Virgin StartUp, it’s not just about the cash. We give you tons of other support too. One of which is an invite to our business workshop. This workshop takes you through the key points of starting a business and will leave you with a business plan and a financials sheet that will make investors; customers and co-founders sit up and take notice of your idea.
We’re showcasing this process at the Elite Business Show on Thursday 10 April- 11:15 – 12.00. Joining us will be Roger Wade, founder of BoxPark, plus Virgin startup entrepreneur and founder of Lexie Sport, Lily Rice. They will be talking through exactly how they started their businesses, before David McQueen founder of Magnificent Minds takes over to lead a focused session on business planning and how you can get the funding needed to make your business a reality.
Below is a breakdown of exactly what you can expect at our Elite Business Show Workshop.
• Inform the audience of the key elements involved in a funding application.
• Gain an insight into the varied support on offer including mentorship, PR opportunities and one-to-one business advice.
• Hear from real life entrepreneurs who have been there and done it
• Comprehensive understanding of the start-up loan application process and the great mentor support Virgin StartUp offer alongside funding.
• The winning formula for creating a successful business plan
Understand what makes Virgin different and the power of our brand in leveraging opportunities for your business
If you want to sign up for a full Virgin StartUp workshop and access the funding and support to grow a successful business, you need to register here - http://virg.in/IfbB6
Or for more information about Virgin StartUp, learn more by leaving a few details below.