Ready, Steady, Grow with Virgin StartUp is a programme of activities developed to support entrepreneurs from across Greater London looking to start, fund and scale their business. The project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
ERDF Small Landscape Logo Colour
What is Ready, Steady, Grow?
If you're based in Greater London, are looking to start a business, or have an established business and want to learn how to scale-up, you could access:
- regular networking events;
- a place on our business and financial planning workshop;
- 1-1 advice sessions;
- support to access funding for your business;
- 1-1 mentoring;
- a place on our 2-day "Step-Up" workshop, designed to support entrepreneurs who wish to transition their business from start-up to scale-up;
- access to exclusive events, services and opportunities from across the Virgin Group and beyond.
To be eligible for the project, you must be:
- Aged 18 and over;
- Based in London;
- Your business must employ less than 250 people, its turnover must be below €50m (approximately £41.7m) and/or its balance sheet must be below €45m (approximately £37.5m);
- Your business must not be a subsidiary and/or be controlled by a larger entity.
Register now to find out more about our Ready, Steady, Grow programme.
*Please note that you do not have to have been supported previously by Virgin StartUp in order to be eligible for this programme!