Virgin Start Up is delivered by Yorkshire Coast Enterprise in East Yorkshire.
Yorkshire Coast Enterprise ('YCE') was established in 1985 as one of the first Enterprise Agencies in the Yorkshire and Humber region and quickly became widely acknowledged as a key deliverer of quality business advice and support in the area. YCE is a well known, respected and successful Enterprise Agency and a key provider of help, support and finance to start-up businesses. They provide a highly experienced team of business advisers on hand to help guide and develop the growth of a business idea.
Ready to apply for a Virgin StartUp Loan?
To get the ball rolling with your application, we need to a few details about you and your proposed business, but before you get started there are a few things to check:
Are you eligible?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Have you developed a business idea?
- Will your business be based in the UK?
- Are you a UK resident?
- Has your business been trading for less than 2 years?
Have you got the following information to hand?
- National insurance number
- Bank details (sort code and account number)
- Address details (if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years, you will need your previous address too)
What support do YCE provide?
Yorkshire Coast Enterprise specialise in supporting people in the growth of their business ideas by assisting them in the development of a business plan. They offer guidance and advice in accessing business finance, including Start Up Loans through their partnership with Virgin StartUp.
How can I get in touch with YCE?
Telephone: 01723 588063